Monday, November 25, 2013

Pink

Coat H&M, Shoes H&M, Bag Maison Martin Margiela, Cap and Scarf PRIMARK

My first post with scarf and cap this year - juhuuuuu. Actually this set (cap & scarf) is generally my favourite one. I bought it last year when I was living in Bremen and PRIMARK was like 10 minutes away from my home...so everyone who knows this shop need to understand that I was there almost every week - no kidding. 
I can´t understand how should I forget about this shoes ! (I think consequence of constant travelling Czech republic - Germany and two closets) I didn´t wear them whole autumn nevertheless they are just perfect. They are so catchy - you will never believe how many people staring at them when I wear them :) I add just simply black coat and jeans because I think others pieces are shinning enough....

Jeeeeeej, muj prvni opravdu zimni post. A navic tento set cepice a saly je zaroven muj neoblibenejsi. Koupila jsem ho loni v PRIMARKU kdyz jsem jeste zila v Bremach a mela tento obchod asi 10 minut od baraku. Vam co tento obchod znate asi nemusim vysvetlovat proc, ale byla jsem tam snad kazdy tyden - bez legrace !
Ohledne bot, nemuzu uverit ze jsem na ne tento podzim zapomela (zrejme dusledek neustaleho pendlovani mezi CR a Nemeckem a dva satniky delaji neplechu). Nenosila jsem je tedy cely podzim az ted. Pritom jsou uplne perfektni. Neverili byste kolik pozornosti poutaji na ulici. K tomu pouze cerny kabat a dziny a jde se !

Photos by Felipe Toledo










1 comment: