Monday, September 2, 2013

Purple feeling

All H&M, Snake Ring from Saint Tropez 

Yesterday I was in cinema on new comedy "We are the Millers" and I have to admit I had great time ! I am a big fan of comedies and this one was really perfect. So I can recommend for sure. 
For my outfit - I wear comfortable flats which match with my new sweater and earrings. Colour of both these pieces is quite showy so I add just black skirt with unusual shape and nylons. Autumn slowly coming so I am back into my tights which I really love during F/W season.

Vcera jsem byla v kine na komedii "We are the Millers" and bylo to opravdu super ! Jsem velky fanousek komedii a tahle byla bajecna, zabavna a skvele obsazena. Takze urcite doporucuji.
K memu outfitu - obula jsem pohodlne baleriny, ktere maji skoro stejnou barvu jako muj novy svetr a nausnice. Barva obou kousku je trosku kriklava, takze jsem outfit doplnila jen cernou sukni a silonkami. Podzim se pomalu blizi a ja jsem tu opet s mymi silonkami, ktere na podzim a v zime skoro nesundavam, protoze posledni se citim v zimnim obdobi lepe v sukni ci satech a bez silonek to proste nejde. Leda ze byste byli poradni otuzilci - a to ja stoprocentne nejsem. 







4 comments:

  1. Juu tak tenhle film jsem ještě neviděla:) super tip!♥ a outfit se moc povedl jako vždy!;)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dekuji moc ! Urcite na nej zajdi - zabava zarucena ;)

      Delete
  2. Aw, such a cute outfit! I don't think I've ever seen flats this colour but they match your sweater so perfectly! I really want to see that movie. Since you liked it so much, I'll have to go watch it xx

    Have a great day,
    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Thank you soooo much for nice comment Carly ! I will check your blog for sure !

      Have a nice day too :)

      Delete