Saturday, September 14, 2013

Maid of honor

Dress MANGO, Heels ZARA, Bracelet H&M

Last weekend I spent in Czech republic (Moravia) because my big sister had wedding ! And I was her maid of honor. I have just this quick photo because there was so many thing to organize so I didn´t have time for details....I wore dress from MANGO. Some people thought it is t-shirt and skirt with belt but it is really one piece :) It is from autumn collection and still available here
I add just black heels because for wedding (specially my sister´s) I don´t want to be extravagant. For this I have rest of the year :)

Minuly vikend jsem stravila v Ceske republice (konkretne na Morave), protoze moje sestra se vdavala ! Byla jsem jeji hlavni druzickou . Tahle fotka vznikla jen narychlo, abych Vam mohla ukazat svuj outfit, ale jinak nebyl cas na detaily, protoze byl porad frmol a neco jsme organizovali.
Oblekla jsem saty z MANGA o kterych si kdekdo myslel, ze jsou kombinaci sukne, tricka a pasku. Je to ale opravdu jen jeden kousek :) Jsou z podzimni kolekce a stale v obchodech.
Doplnila jsem je pouze cernymi lodickami, protoze na svatbu se nehodi experimentovat nebo byt nejak vystredni. Na to mam cas po zbytek roku :)



No comments:

Post a Comment