Monday, August 26, 2013

VMA 2013 Brooklyn


How all of you probably know yesterday was a big party in Brooklyn - Video Music Awards 2013. I focus like a always on outfit but I have to admit it was a great night. And for me - the queen of the night was Selena Gomez - amazing outfit what do you think ?
But what really dissapoint me was Rihanna - I am a big fun of her music and also her outfits. She is always so stylish and provocative so I expect something gorgeous like always. But this time ? Jeans and t-shirt ? Serious Rihanna ? 
I restrain osf from other comments, just present you some outfits which catch my attention. And you can create your own opinion.








2 comments:

  1. super post!:) Lagy Gaga bych snad nepoznala a hrozně moc se mi líbí šaty Seleny!♥ Jsou trochu odvážnější,ale pořád ještě chic ;)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete