Monday, June 10, 2013

My Favourite S/S 2013 TRENDS


I never follow all trends but every season I find some which I really like. Here are my favourite for spring/summer 2013. Which is/are your favourite ?

All white look - look fabulous but quite impractical for normal wearing. I like basic tops with lace skirt, transparent white and white dresses. Everything look so pure and nobly. Perfect colour for summer mixed with tan skin.
Floral pattern - you should see this in my 2 last posts. Flowers are everywhere. On runways you could see looks which combined different colours and flowers together. For me is one floral piece enough - dress, pants, t-shirt .... But I am not a big fan of handbag like this. Don´t know why just not my cup of tea....
Stripes, cubes, geometry - like with floral pattern - one is enough for me. 
Transparent heels - just love this trend! Shoes looks amazing ! You can find almost in every shop this season.
Pineapples - so fresh for summer ! I don´t know why pineapple but it´s like this. Funny, positive, juicy - just like summer.








No comments:

Post a Comment