Thursday, April 4, 2013

In the middle of nowhere

Leggings H&M, Jeans shirt PRIMARK, Boots Paul Frank, Earrings Stradivarius, Clutch ELLE, Ring Iam

Today I wear my new jeans shirt. Unfortunately I had to put another 2 layer. I can´t wait for better weather when I will can wear just tank top and this shirt. Anyway, I combine it with printed leggings and my super rubber boots which I love from the first sight. You can also notice clutch from magazine ELLE. I choose this because I want a little bit pastel colour in this dark days. I also mix a little bit of two style - studs on boots and pink "elegant" clutch with ring.

Dnes jsem oblékla mou novou džínovou košily. Naneštěstí jsem si musela obléknout další 2 vrstvy přes :/. Nemůžu se dočkat až ji budu moci nosit jen s tílkem. Každopádně, zkombinovala jsem ji se vzorovanými legíny a mými super-čupr holinami. Můžete si také všimout psaníčka z ELLE. Vybrala jsem ho ktomu, protože jsem chtěla přinést alespoň trochu veselých barev do těchto chmurných dní. Navíc jsem zmixovala 2 styly dohromady - cvoky na botách + růžové "elegantní" psaníčko s prstenem.
<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET
-->



 

No comments:

Post a Comment